Return Merchandise Policies
All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please call us to request a RMA number. RMA numbers must be obtained within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- May be returned anytime for credit or exchange after obtaining a RMA number.
- If you received incorrect or damaged merchandise, we will provide you with a label for return shipping.
- May be returned within 30 days of the delivery date after obtaining an RMA number.
- Must be returned in new and resalable condition in the original packaging. Items damaged or showing signs of use are not returnable. Items missing will be subject to additional charges.
- Freight charges incurred due to returned merchandise are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend that you use FedEx or UPS with insurance for returns.
- Call us at and request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will need the following information:
- Reason for return. If defective, describe specifi cally what is wrong.
- Merchandise should be packaged in such a way as to protect the product and its packaging.
- Clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the shipping box.