Return Merchandise Policies
All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please call us to request a RMA number. RMA numbers must be obtained within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- May be returned anytime for credit or exchange after obtaining a RMA number.
- If you received incorrect or damaged merchandise, we will provide you with a label for return shipping.
- May be returned within 30 days of the delivery date after obtaining an RMA number.
- Must be returned in new and resalable condition in the original packaging. Items damaged or showing signs of use are not returnable. Items missing will be subject to additional charges.
- Freight charges incurred due to returned merchandise are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend that you use FedEx or UPS with insurance for returns.
- Call us at and request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will need the following information:
- Reason for return. If defective, describe specifically what is wrong.
- Merchandise should be packaged in such a way as to protect the product and its packaging.
- Clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the shipping box.
Special Billing Instructions:
- To protect our customers and prevent fraud, the Shipping and Billing Addresses MUST match the address on file with the Credit Card company. If you would like to ship to an address other than your billing address, please give us a call at 1-844-752-0131 x711 and we’d be glad to help.